Join us for our legendary down-home show in its new format & location
OPENING CEREMONY OCTOBER 8th!
- October 1st – 16th – The Silent Auction closes on Sunday night at 8pm, October the 16th.
- October 15th at 5pm – The Major Auction – LIVE & VIRTUAL!!
Show highlights include:
- Live Online Auction!
- Silent Online Auction!
- Virtual Gallery Show Oct 1st – 31st
- Limited Artist in Action Booths
- Opening Preview Party – Oct 8th
- Reception & Live Auction – Oct 15th at 5pm
- Peoples Choice Award for Gallery Art announced Oct 31st!.
At the Fred Oldfield Western Heritage & Art Center, Red Gate in the Washington State Fairgrounds in Puyallup, WA.
MANY ARTISTS IN THE ONLINE GALLERY!
- Join us online the entire month of October and view the artwork of our talented artists! You will be able to purchase their new works of art directly from each artist!
- Vote for People’s Choice Award
Join us for a PREVIEW PARTY & WINE RECEPTION
October 8th. Open 10 am – 8 pm.
- All auction artwork will be on display for you to view in person and meet the Artists!
- Light refreshments & music.
- Bid on silent auction items from your mobile devices! Bidding ends October 16th at 4:00 pm
Sign up to bid at our Silent Auction
- Join us all week long – for our Silent Auction!
- The Miniature auction includes some true smaller gems (maximum size 11” x 14” for paintings and 9” for sculpture)
- The Benefit Auction includes a variety of pieces and prints which Artists have donated, the proceeds to the Fred Oldfield Western Heritage and Art Center.
Artists In Action!
We will host a limited number of “Artists in Action” with their own displays, in the Heritage Center. Make sure to stop by and visit them all.
Join us for our Live Auction
- All auction artwork will be on display for you to view in person
- Meet several of the Artists!
- Steve Mitzner, Auctioneer Extraordinaire will be joining us Live!
- Bid from your mobile devices or in person
- Any and all COVID 19 precautions will be observed.
- Located at the Fred Oldfield Western Heritage and Art Center, inside the Red Gate at the Washington State Fair & Events Center. 9th Ave SW & 4th Street SW, Puyallup WA
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is the show being held this year?
Due to Covid, we will be holding our 2021 show inside the Fred Oldfield Western Heritage & Art Center. We are still on the Washington State Fairgrounds, inside the Red Gate, just down 9th Ave SW from the Gold Gate and the Expo Hall where we have been in the past.
Will there be a Live Auction?
Yes! Steve Mitzner will be with us this year on October 9th. The Auction will also be live online if you can’t join us in person. You will be able to bid right along with the Live Auction while comfortable at home.
Will there be Artist booths?
Yes! This year our show is at the Fred Oldfield Western Heritage & Art Center. We only have a limited amount of space for our artists, but we are hoping to have around 15 artists in Action for you to enjoy. They will be in attendance on Saturday, Oct 2 & 9 from 10am – 8 pm and Sunday, Oct 3 & 10 from 10 am – 4 pm
What does the Benefit Auction benefit?
The Oldfield Show is proudly sponsored by the Fred Oldfield Western Heritage and Art Center. Our mission is advancing Western art and all art through the example set by Fred Oldfield. Our vision is to provide a creative outlet where the history, passion, and art of Fred Oldfield’s life will live on in all generations. We offer Art Classes to school age children and people of all ages. We also have dioramas set up depicting life as Fred experienced it in the early 1900’s with many artifacts and northwest history lessons. The Benefit Auction supplies the Center with much needed income to keep our art classes and western history alive. Find out more about the Fred Oldfield Western Heritage and Art Center at Fredoldfieldcenter.org
What is the Preview Party & Wine Reception?
The Preview Party & Wine Reception is a time when patrons can come down and see the Auction pieces in person. It will be held Saturday from 10:00 to 8:30pm October 2nd. We will hang all the Auction pieces (Silent & Live) at the Fred Oldfield Center in Puyallup, WA (located on 9th Avenue SW in the Washington State Fair & Convention center grounds inside the Red Gate). In continuing our theme of Down Home Hospitality, We will have appetizers, drinks and entertainment all day long. You wiill also be able to visit with our 15 or so artists in action!